Anyone know of any part time (evening/weekend) employment in Wise/Scott/Lee/Sullivan counties? College grad (in science), willing to do most anything as long as hours accomodate my day job.
Anyone know of any part time (evening/weekend) employment in Wise/Scott/Lee/Sullivan counties? College grad (in science), willing to do most anything as long as hours accomodate my day job.
Sykes is always hiring, though part timers are usually hired in the summer. 9 dollars an hour starting out, easy laid back job IMO. Not every one feels that way though.
If we have a part time evening shift class of new hires anytime soon I'll let you know.
Supposedly Food City is accomodating to schedules, and hiring p/t
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Supposedly Food City is accomodating to schedules, and hiring p/t </div></div>
Wise or BSG?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Supposedly Food City is accomodating to schedules, and hiring p/t </div></div>
Wise or BSG?</div></div>
I know I saw a hiring sign at Wise - haven't paid attention at BSG though
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Thanks for the info.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sykes is always hiring, though part timers are usually hired in the summer. 9 dollars an hour starting out, easy laid back job IMO. Not every one feels that way though.
If we have a part time evening shift class of new hires anytime soon I'll let you know. </div></div>
What is the deal with Sykes anyway? I hear so many horror stories, I'm afraid to even drive by the place.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I heard Sykes is a big orgy.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard Sykes is a big orgy. </div></div>
Fustercluck or otherwise?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard Sykes is a big orgy. </div></div>
Fustercluck or otherwise? </div></div>
From what I hear. Its the place to get laid and high at. Im kinda jelous. I had to make excused for being out late.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks